Thursday, April 10, 2014

Trying to remember

 

Today G helped me by throwing for me to help me remember how to do it. Although most of the time I was standing around it was very helpful to refresh my memory. After he showed me I worked on the wheel for a little but the piece was unsuccessful since the wall was uneven and too thick at the bottom with the base also being too thick. The time was still productive because it taught me what I need to work on next time so hopefully I can do better in the future.


2 comments:

  1. It's cool that you found something to learn even though it didn't turn out how you wanted it to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your attitude about all of this - it's awesome that you're still learning through your mistakes and looking forward to the next try :)

    ReplyDelete